Sunday 20 November 2011

MY COLLEGE LIFE...

College life for me is a part of our lives where a lot of sad and happy memories where to be made. For some students, college life for them is more fun than their high school life because they were felt already adult and not young any more that they can do everything they want, in short, freedom.

When I entered the life of college, I felt a lot of emotions at first place, because it is my first time living away from my parents and love ones. I am also afraid because all of them to me are strangers and I don’t have any friend to talk with, and also I am exited for my new experience to be happened. 

When the classes started, I felt happy because I found new friends with my classmates. We made a lot of happy memories when we was first year then. There were many things happened to me for the first time when I was in first year college such my first Acquaintance party, my first Lantern parade and other activities we made when we was in first year.

I am now a second year college, taking a bachelor of science in information and technology. As I expected , taking this course for me is hard because first of all, this is not my dream job to be a IT professional. But, I took it because my parents told me so and also to avoid making them disappoint because of me (haha). At the first semester of this school year, I have lots of sad and happy memories we made with my new classmates in IT world, one of these is our IT  sport fest 2011 and the CEN Acquaintance Party 2011.  At the end of the last semester, I am afraid to see my grades, specially our major subjects because I’m afraid to fail grades. But, luckily, I don’t got fail grades for the last semester (haha). 

No comments:

Post a Comment