Wednesday 25 January 2012

FRIENDSHIP...



“What is Friends for?” the line that we are saying when we help our  friends in times of  needs or troubles. That is the essence of having some friends specially good friends, because some people are using you for some reason so that they are your friends, those kind of friends for me are user, social climber, or how you call it.

For me, friendship is one of the most wonderful thing you shouldn’t miss when you are living in this world, because aside from your family and other relatives, your friends are those people that can give you care, advise, and love. They can comfort you when your feelings is unwell, they can serve you as listener when you want to voice out what are thinking or what is inside your heart, they can give you some advice when you don’t know what to do, they can also help you financially if you ask them for help, they can also help you with your studying if you don’t understand your lectures, you can also cry and open up to them if you want to, your friends can also be with you when you want to go somewhere, they also can be your inspiration to study hard, you can also tell your friends about your secrets. Those are some good things that your friends can give us. But there are kind of friends that their intention is to get some good things from you, they are treating you as friend because they are using you for some reasons. They are your friends not because they want you to be part of their lives but to get some good things from you.

Me, I admit, I’m not a kind of friendly person(he-he). I’m not that kind of person that will do anything just to be a friend of someone, but I’m not also a choosy person about my friends, those people who can trust me and those people that can understand my characteristics, those are my friends. In fact, in my facebook account, I always accepting all the friends request without checking their profile or info. Not because to have a lot of friends with that social networking and I also hate to have a lot of it but because as I said I’m not choosy person in terms of friends and also for the effort to add me as friend, perhaps they just like my profile pic.(hahahaha kapal…). The things I really like about my friends is that we can talk a lot about our opinion or feelings that we don’t want to share with our family. And also I can be me without pretending, I can say what I want to or I can do what I want to. I also like when we were going somewhere  without knowing of our parents.

Those are the things I like about friendship, I love my friends and hopping they were too as me (hehe), but I’m sure they like me too. (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment