Wednesday 25 January 2012

MY FIRST IT SPORTFEST...


When I entered the world of IT, I thought that it will be hard for me to study and get a high grades because first of all it’s not my ambition in life, I mean it’s not my ideal job or work in the future and I am not good in programming. But, staying in this course, I realized that IT is not hard instead it’s fun specially when if there is activities in IT.

My first IT sport fest is on last  August 13. On that day, I have also a fever so I decided not to attend that activity, but my friend told me to attend because it is required and there is a payment to those who will not attend the activity so I get up to bed and went to the place where we should meet and take an attendance.

After writing our names in attendance sheet that was given by a higher year in our department, we entered the old gym and start the program. At first they gave the IT faculties awards that they called “pinaka-“. After it, the presentation of the jingle of every section in IT and then the Search for Miss and Mr. IT Sport fest 2011, and for that we got the first win in our team, team 2-1, our representative for miss got the first place.  Then, we transferred into MPG to continue our program. Their, we made a lot of activities/games such footsal, volleyball, paper dance, pinoy henyo, yuckness, Chinese garter where I joined because my friend told me so, but unfortunately I am the one who first illiminate because my feeling/body is unwell. While waiting for the other games to finish we have our “miryenda” and we also took some pictures with our section and with our adviser maam Rowena Pagirigan. After finishing all the games is the announcement of the winners and luckily we got the third place.

At the end of the day, we are all went home happily and has another unforgettable experience to share with our friends. (^_~)


No comments:

Post a Comment